Finance Executive/Accountant ( 1 year contract )
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
The Finance Executive/Accountant will;
Assist in SAP implementation for newly acquired entities, besides usual accounting functions
- Financial and management reporting of a portfolio of entities, which include property and investment holding companies
- Ensure timely month-end closing, preparing full set of financial statements for audit, tax computation, budget and forecast, intercompany reconciliation, management reporting, quarterly audit schedules, as well as attending to tax queries
- Other duties include liaising with overseas finance team for monthly reporting and variance analysis
- Any ad-hoc accounting functions as assigned
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 2 years of post qualification experience
- Be well-versed in IFRS, Tax regulations and Excel
- Candidates with prior SAP and real estate knowledge will have an added advantage.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.