- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 2nd March 2020
- Job Type
The Finance Executive will;
Be required to maintain the full sets of accounts of the intermediate holding companies and ensure effective implementation of financial controls.
- Handle a portfolio of properties
- Perform daily accounting functions such as invoicing, cheque issuance and verification of suppliers' invoices by encoding data into the accounting system for a portfolio of properties
- Prepare GST reports for filing and compile board papers on quarterly basis.
- Liaise with external parties like trustee for cheque processing and documents' execution, auditors for year-end audit and internal audits, unit registrar for quarterly distribution pay-outs, banks on accounts opening, online payments and any other banking-related matters etc.
- Provide administrative support to the team
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031