Finance Manager (Real Estate Developer)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 3rd December 2019
- Job Type
The Finance Manager will;
Be required to manage annual budgeting exercise. Coordinating and liaising with operational personnel to work out their department's budget.
- Handle full sets of (Project) Accounts
- Prepare Performance Reports
- Cash flow monitoring and planning. Ensure sufficient funds are catered for working capital and capital expenditure need
- Perform Rolling forecast. Translate new operational developments into financial impacts to subsequent forecast
- Review of quarterly GST return submission. Ensure submission is accurate and in accordance with existing GST rulings
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 8 years of working experience with a similar industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031