- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 13th September 2019
- Job Type
The Finance Manager/Senior will;
Be required to prepare SGX announcement and annual report, financial analysis and audit of a Main Board listed group of companies;
- Prepare monthly financial report, liaising on all matters relating to the Group, liaising with overseas subsidiary on monthly reporting and reconciliations as well as ensuring compliance with Group Standard Operating Procedures and other procedures;
- Prepare the proforma financial effects of various corporate exercises for strategic planning purposes
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with CPA qualifications and at least 10 years of working experience with a listed company
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031