- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 2nd October 2019
- Job Type
The Finance Manager will;
Prepare Performance Reports and manage annual budgeting exercise. Coordinating and liaising with operational personnel to work out their department's budget. Consolidate and submit company's budget for approval.
- Cash flow monitoring and planning. Ensure sufficient funds are catered for working capital and capital expenditure needs.
- Perform Rolling forecast. Translate new operational developments into financial impacts to subsequent forecast.
- Review of quarterly GST return submission. Ensure submission is accurate and in accordance with existing GST rulings.
- Perform tax planning and handles tax queries from tax authority/tax agent. Review income tax computation for annual submission to tax authority. Prepares deferred tax computation.
- Preparation of annual Financial Statements in accordance with statutory requirements and financial reporting standards. Coordination and liaison with external auditors.
- Review processes and identify key risk areas. Implement control checks and policies.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031