- SGD5000 - SGD5800 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 21st June 2018
- Job Type
- An opportunity to step up and move into a regional finance role?
- Great team and a performance driven-culture.
- Career development with corresponding compensation package.
Our client is a leading, Fintech trading firm with an opening for a Finance Manager to assist the APAC CFO in financial, management and regulatory reporting for the regional offices.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the Finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle P&L and balance sheets.
- Perform budget preparations, costs and revenue.
- Group reporting - preparation and review financial report.
- Report to local regulators and tax officials.
- Regulatory reporting and ensure compliance are accurate and completed.
- Management reporting and prepare board presentation.
- Audit financial statements.
- Streamline processes and training for overseas business units.
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent certification
- Min. 5 year working experience in financial services sector
- Working knowledge of Navision/ Hyperion is an advantage
- Basic excel spreadsheet skill such as vlookup, pivot and data sorting
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at Leng@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663