- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 15th November 2018
- Job Type
The Finance Manager will;
Be a business partner to General Manager and Assistant General Manager of the malls/entities.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodical financial statements
- Present the financial position at monthly meeting, council meeting and annual general meeting of MCST
- Responsible for the annual statutory audit, including liaison with auditors and council members
- Prepare cashflow, annual budget and forecast as well as managing GST reporting and compliance
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy and/or relevant accounting certifications such as CPA/ACCA, or its equivalent
- You will have minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of accounting/finance, preferably in a supervisory capacity within real estate industry.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.