- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 21st June 2019
- Job Type
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus
A new and exciting opportunity has become available at a leading global provider of flexible space solutions for the corporate real estate industry. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a company that is backed by extensive real estate experience and is currently a pioneer in redefining the flexible workspace.
My Client is seeking a Corporate Accountant to join the Corporate Accounting department and primarily focus on accounting for a specific vertical in the business. Collaborating with various individuals/groups within the department, this role will be responsible for the accounting, reporting, and controlling of this business line.
- You will also prepare statutory financial statements for all corporate entities of the business and other entities, as required.
- Collaborate with the Chief Accountant, Corporate Controller, and Global Finance team regarding financial accounting activities and issues.
- Complete VAT and corporation tax accounting/reporting in cooperation with the Tax Manager.
- You will be responsible for the monthly accounting of various entities within the business, including AP, AR, and cashbooks, journal entries and sub-ledger processing, and balance sheet maintenance.
- Process payroll and labour allocations, payroll reconciliations, billing to properties, and internal business charges.
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external auditors.
Key Person Specifications
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with PQE experience
- Expertise with IFRS, UK GAPP, and UK Law/Regulations is essential.
- Proven written/verbal communication skills and analytical skills, as well as experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- You will hold a distinct advantage if you have demonstrable experience with People Soft and Hyperion Financial Management.
Interviews are looking to be held next week, so apply with your updated CV as soon as possible to secure an interview slot.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.