- GBP40000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 8th July 2019
- Job Type
Finance Manager, Full-Time, Permanent, Manchester City Centre, Salary £40,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
My client is a global real estate consultancy who are seeking a Finance Manager to join their central Manchester office. This role will function to oversee the department's financial control processes for all expenditure. It will also operate to prepare all function and reconciliations.
Main duties will include:
- Managing crucial relationships with the department and the business, in particular the Service Charge Finance team
- Resolving external issues with suppliers
- Ensuring the highest standard of compliance with regards to company finance processes and procedures
- Reporting on all service charge expenditure on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Supporting the management team to reach all financial targets
- Accurately forecasting/analysing expenditure patterns
- Reviewing costs and expenses and tracking them against budgets
- Updating and maintaining the internal financial database
- Preparing annual service charge budgets/year end budgets reconciliations
- Solve all issues with external suppliers
- Previous extensive experience within a commercial financial function
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or final stages of qualification.
- Experience of preparing management accounts to trial balance.
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organized
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
To apply for this role, please upload the most up to date copy of your CV to this advert.