- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 13th May 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of a leading real estate investor based in Central London. Not only will this role play a key part in leading the financial reporting for the organisation, but you will also business partner other departments, as well as internal and external senior stakeholders.
As the business grows, you will also play a key part in developing processes, updating systems and streamline future deals/ investments.
Whilst liaising with the managing agents, other duties include:
- Preparation of company budgets.
- Prepare management accounts.
- Payments to suppliers & raising of sales invoices (accounts payable / receivable).
- Undertake monthly bank & credit card reconciliations.
- Analysis of cash spend & organise debtor control / cash collection.
- Liaise with auditors and tax accountants for the preparation of audited financial statements and tax returns.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns & VAT reconciliation.
- Finalise dividends & prepare necessary paperwork.
- Undertake quarterly actual vs budget variance analysis on expenditure.
- Arrange fund requests from client.
- Review property financial budgeting and reporting and loan compliance prepared by external property agents.
- Oversee cashbooks, income/expenditure budgeting and reporting, rent demands for residential property clients.
- Maintenance of cash book.
- Entry to SAGE accounts (purchase & sales invoice/payments & receipts).
- Oversee the production of corporation tax computation and returns. Review and sign off.
- Prepare quarterly capital calls and associated bank transfer instruction to bank.
- Experience working within Real Estate/ Property or Private Equity.
- Understanding of preparing full sets of management accounts.
- Experience using SAGE system is advantageous.
- Able to work under pressure to tight timescales while delivering high quality work.
- Studying towards or completion of ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT.
- Understanding of Payroll.
If you are good team player, have the ability to work independently and are looking to join one of London's most exciting real estate companies, please apply with an up to date CV.