- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 16th May 2019
- Job Type
Position: Finance Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Cobalt are working with and global tech company that provides market leading data to property companies and investors. They have continued to grow and refine their expertise and due to this are looking to hire a Finance Manager to take a leadership role reviewing, analysing and overseeing certain key projects.
The role itself is commercial in nature looking at process improvements and helping out with new projects within the business. The role is based in London Bridge within stunning offices.
- Reviewing, analysing and overseeing certain key projects to further align global systems and processes.
- Identifying and driving efficiency's in month end and other processes and systems
- Reporting under US GAAP and preparing and/or coordinating resources to prepare, local country statutory accounts under applicable local country GAAP
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the US and Europe including the US Reporting and Tax teams, external accounting, audit and tax advisors
- Preparing/reviewing month end financial schedules for inclusion in US reporting and quarterly filings
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of accounting for European entities
- Knowledge of US GAAP is advantageous
- Previous experience working with international multi-currency consolidations