- GBP55000 - GBP75000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 28th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently working with a leading UK logistics and industrial property business in a search for a finance manager.
The key responsibilities will be overseeing the financial and capital management reporting of a property fund and management platform. As well as assisting with other projects.
This is a great chance for someone to work within a small entrepreneurial team and gain senior management exposure within an industry leading commercial property developer.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing the preparation of management accounts, statutory accounts, and oversee the end of year audit
- Liaising with internal and external senior stakeholders on future developments & investment strategies
- Oversee the preparation of VAT and CIS returns
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and assist with the design and implementation of control improvements, including overseeing the operation of accounting software
- Being the key point of contact for external advisers including third party administrators, tax advisers and bankers
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Real Estate/ Private Equity/ Investment Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience of using Yardi or similar software is preferred
- Work well within a team
If you have a passion for property and want to work for an industry leader with a depth of experience, then please apply with an up to date CV.