- GBP42000 - GBP47000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 12th March 2019
- Job Type
£38,000 - £47,000 + Bonus
Cobalt are working closely with a global property company who are looking for Finance Manager to work with a number of Key Assets as part of their UK portfolio.
This is an ideal role for someone newly (or about to) qualify, making a first move from practice, or make the step up from a Service Charge role.
- Support the management team to achieve agreed financial targets through effective and timely financial reporting.
- Assisting with reconciling the net operating income
- Liaise with contractors regarding budget setting and reporting
- Basic lease understanding capability with the ability to calculate turnover rents
- To ensure that processes are in place to accurately forecast and analyse expenditure trends across all departments
- To monitor and report on all actual service charge expenditure and project costs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- To effectively manage the Finance Administration function to ensure that supplier invoices are checked/validated
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Management Accountant preparation, with knowledge of Property and Service Charge Accounting preferred.
- Ability to manage a small team
Due to the nature of the position, interviews are being booked as soon as possible, so do not hesitate to apply ASAP.