Finance Modelling Analyst
- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 20th November 2019
- Job Type
This an interim to permanent opportunity where the client is flexible on how this would work for the candidate, but they do need someone who is either immediately available or on a short notice period.
This purpose of this position is to support the senior VBA modeller and fund management team with regards to all excel and VBA modelling requirements - including model development, model maintenance, and version control.
This is fundamentally an FM support role however, there may be a requirement to support the wider European platform which might necessitate travel from time to time.
- Maintain the Asset Forecasting model, handling queries from the local teams and develop additional functionality from time to time
- Maintain the businesses Excel Fund Model
- Enhance and develop the Fund Model for additional functionality as and when required.
- Manage the roll out of the Fund Model to all existing fund mandates and new funds as and when launched.
- Maintain the Equity raising model, ensuring adequate functionality to cover new fund strategies.
- Provide adhoc modelling solutions as and when required.
- Qualifications and Experience
- Accounting or Real Estate qualification would be beneficial
- Significant experience working with excel models
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications - specifically Excel (VBA experience is desirable, but not essential!)