Financial Accountant - Property
- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 1st May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is one of the largest investment managers in Europe. As well as a fantastic name for the highest level of performance, they also have a reputation as one of the best employers and healthiest places to work in the industry.
This role works across the property funds. With some significant and positive change in the last year, this team has prospered, and there is currently a need for a Financial Accountant to work on a portfolio of assets.
- Cash Management/ Cash Accounting
- Processing Development Draw downs
- Responsible for Trial Balances, debits/ credits and Journal Entries
- Review monthly/quarterly reporting packs received from the English Limited Partnership (ELP) accountants and feedback any comments or queries to finalise these packs. Work with the ELP accountants to ensure correct accounting, particularly with respect to new transactions
- Review monthly/quarterly NAV packs received from the administrator including reviewing the investment value, subscription and redemption prices, distribution calculation, and accruals
- Liaison with external accounting suppliers to ensure instructions are appropriate, clear and followed
- Extensive use of Excel
Relevant experience is required. Contract will be minimum of 6 months.