- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 25th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with one of the world's leading investment managers who are looking for a Financial Accountant. This new opportunity, working within one of the most recognised brands in UK property investment, will give the successful applicant great experience managing all financial, management and performance reporting.
As well as the core duties the company culture promotes giving individuals opportunity for growth and a chance to take on greater responsibilities within the team.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts, annual financial statements and financial analysis for investment structures and joint ventures.
- Providing financial analysis and support for investments decisions, commercial transactions and tenancy options.
- Preparation of VAT returns and reconciliations
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders including investment managers, property managers, tax advisors, group finance and auditors
- Responding to investor queries and requests including disseminating regular investor reporting.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Previous experience to Real Estate Investment is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of a Funds life cycle is advantageous
- Ability to build working relationships with team members and external parties
If you would like to be put forward for this role, please upload an up to date CV and we will be in touch.