- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 18th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are working a unique opportunity to join one real estate's most prominent start- up investment and development businesses investing in the UK. The role will come alongside the CFO as number two and a strong financial team. Which will help form the future of the business.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial and social company with a depth of experience in real estate investment, management and finance.
- Group financial accounting and financial reporting - reporting to the CFO
- Help to shape the controls and processes of the finance function
- Liaising with Managing Agent & review of property level information
- Overall responsibility for the general ledger of the wider structure
- Maintenance and control of a number of property hold structures including, quarterly and statutory annual accounts
- Assist with group level monthly and quarterly reporting to Investors
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns for Propcos and Assistance with the group VAT return
- Liaise with auditors and external tax advisors
- Assist with bank debt covenant reporting
- Understanding of internal Excel underwriting model to help create a link between the model and Investor reporting output
- To help build out the team and take responsibility for shaping the finance function as the portfolio grows
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA qualified or nearly qualified
- Experience in property, private equity, investment management accounting
- Experience preparing VAT and CIS returns
- Ability to prepare statutory accounts
If you are ambitious and want to be part of the development of this leading real estate, start-up, investment business, then upload an up to date CV.