- GBP55000 - GBP70000 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 10th July 2019
- Job Type
Position: Financial Accountant
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
Due to ongoing growth, this investment management firm is looking to strengthen its team with the hire of a Financial Accountant.
The firm in question has a track record investing on behalf of public and private investors across multiple asset types, with property AUM of over £4bn. You will be responsible for full reporting on a portfolio of real estate joint venture vehicles and investment structures.
The successful hire will sit in a team of ten and have accountability and full exposure to 2 major clients. The team itself is aspirational, and it is expected that the incoming Financial Accountant will aspire to progress quickly - with the support of the wider business, of course.
- Financial Reporting for Joint Ventures and Investment Structures in Real Estate
- Accounting Support for direct and indirect Real Estate transactions
- Maintenance of fund and property level accounting records for reconciliations and VAT returns, management accounts, and VAT returns
- Management accounting for acquisitions, disposals, and quarterly performance figures
- Preparation of year-end financial statements and responsibility for audit process
- Working closely with fund managers and asset management teams
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders - property managers, tax, legal, etc.
- Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Fund administration or investment management experience
- Accounts preparation experience