- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 10th April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with a Residential Real Estate investor who are seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team at an exciting growth phrase for the business.
A role where where no two days are the same, the right individual will gain a real breadth of financial experience at both a corporate and fund accountant level.
Amongst a strong desire to join a growing entrepreneurial business, other responsibilities will include transaction assistance.
- Supervision and oversight of accounting, administration and other services undertaken by third party accounting firms and property managers
- Preparation of asset and fund level investment performance data
- Supervision and oversight of audited annual financial statements for real estate funds and investment structures
- Liaison with external auditors, lawyers and tax advisors
- Cash management operations
- Preparation of monthly corporate accounts and VAT returns
- Transaction assistance including maintaining the fund database, providing background on transaction partners
- Preparing financial information and asset management KPIs into the quarterly investor report
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Previous experience in Real Estate Investment management
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties