- GBP52000 - GBP55000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 22nd February 2018
- Job Type
Our client, one of London's most active property developers, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team. The firm is responsible for some of Europe's largest regeneration projects and works on both residential and commercial projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and submitting financial information to support the production of the UK financial statements and management accountants.
This would be an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to take their first move into industry after working in practice.
· Production of monthly management accounts and supporting schedules for various companies and JV's within the Group
· Reconciliation of monthly loan accounts
· Preparation of annual financial reporting and supplementary tax packs for external auditors
· Assistance in completion of UK Group's management accounts packs
· Assisting with the timely completion of monthly VAT and CIS returns
· Assisting to complete the monthly reconciliation of Inter-Company transactions
· Assisting the Finance Manager with the management of the Financial Reporting Team
· Qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA)
· University degree educated
· Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS