Financial Accounts Assistant
- UK, London
- Accounting, Accounts Assistant
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
An opportunity is available with a leading Real Estate business with an actively managed portfolio of premium assets in various Location.
The main objectives of the role are to provide effective support to the financial reporting team to ensure that controls are robust and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts are performed accurately and on a timely basis. The right candidate will also provide support for the Financial Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Tax teams.
- Banking & Treasury
- Fixed assets
- Tax (VAT & CIS)
- Month end process, year end and other financial accounting responsibilities
- Extensive track record of bank reconciliation
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound numerical and IT skills, including Excel
Our client is very keen to receive relevant CVs in the next few days so if this role is of interest, please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV.