Financial Controller and Property Accountant - 9-12 month FTC
- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 22nd October 2019
- Job Type
Property Client Accountant & Financial Controller
Start ASAP - 9-12 month Fixed Term Contract
£40,000 - £45,000
My client is a highly respected firm of Chartered Surveyors who are seeking a Property Client Accountant / Financial Controller on a fixed term contract to support the Director of Accounts with their current portfolio.
This opportunity would suit an individual who enjoys full autonomy and responsibility in their role.
- You will be responsible for the reconciliation of service charge accounts, production of statements, certificate, apportions and invoicing to all tenants.
- Liaising with suppliers, tenants and customers ensuring all enquiries are dealt with
- Full management of client accounting and service charge accounting duties on a mixed portfolio.
- Production and recording of all property management transactions on Qube, property management system
- Management of internal accounts, inclusive of VAT returns
- Managing staff wages, payroll and pension.
- Reporting for clients, surveyors and directors when required
- You will have previous experience working within a Property Accountant function and exposure to internal accounts would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with the property management system Qube would be desireable
- Excellent service charge experience and knowledge is required for this role
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details
- The ability to work autonomously and the ability to multi-task
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.