Financial Controller (Leading PE/ VC Firm)
- SGD11000.00 - SGD14000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 9th September 2019
- Job Type
Our client is the most highly established PE/VC firm with an excellent reputation, and is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team.
Your specific roles will include:
- Report to the CFO.
- Perform investment valuations, NAV calculations and review daily cash flow.
- Review documents and provide support on any purchase and disposals of investments
- Review portfolio calculations, track investment activity and calculate IRR and other performance-related information.
- Manage deal operations including deal process protocols adhered to, deal checklist and closing memos for finance, tax, and accounting with respect to the investment and impact on the fund investors.
- Well versed in US tax knowledge and jurisdiction to support transactions and the investment team.
- Engage and oversee fund and SPV service providers, including administrators, depositaries, custodians, auditors, tax advisors, and other professional bodies.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have at least 12-15 years related Private Equity finance experience, or from Fund Administrators and Big 4
Interested candidates, please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word at email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031