Financial Controller - Retail Real Estate
- GBP80000.00 - GBP100000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 26th November 2018
- Job Type
A leading European investment and asset manager manager, specialising in premium Retail Real Estate assets, is seeking a Fund Controller to join their high calibre London team. The firm implements core, value-add and opportunistic investment strategies and currently has fifteen assets under management across Europe.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will manage a team of two qualified accountants.
- Production of the Fund's semi-annual budget, including asset-level budgets and variance analysis
- Production of budgets for Fund-level entities and management companies
- Consolidation of budgets and financial projections
- Preparation and consolidation of quarterly and annual financial reporting under IFRS for Pan-European Real Estate Funds and assisting in new fund reporting requirements
- Liquidity analysis of available cash and recommendation of distributions to investors
- Financial risk monitoring, including reporting of FX and interest-rate hedging position
- Ad hoc deal support and onboarding of new acquisitions
- Implementation of tax structuring advice, including group restructures and group funding / fee agreements
- Assist Head of Tax, external tax advisors and local finance directors to ensure tax compliance for Fund-level entities and subsidiaries.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from a top 4 firm with at least 5 years PQE
- University degree Bachelors or above preferably in finance, accounting or economics
- Real estate and funds industry experience
- IFRS and group consolidation experience
- Multi-currency experience desirable
- Advanced excel