- GBP75000.00 - GBP85000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 15th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with a global Real Estate Investor with a global AUM of 40bn, in a search for a Financial Controller to join a growing UK team. They are continuing to acquire high profile assets assets in the UK with an strong investment strategy coupled with an impressive leadership team.
With this continued growth they are looking for a Financial Controller to sit on the UK development side of their business. The role will work closely with the Finance Director, CFO and Head of FP&A.
- Prepare consolidated monthly management information for the business across the UK portfolio including review of key variances to budget.
- Assist the Finance Director and Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in providing meaningful management reports to management for review.
- Financial reporting of the asset management and overheads part of the business.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Take ownership for the preparation and management of the audit process.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Real estate experience is essential
- Strong working knowledge of financial accounting and management methodologies
- Previous managerial experience is preferred