- GBP60000.00 - GBP68000.00 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 5th February 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a Family Office with a diverse property portfolio valued in excess of £600m, is seeking an experienced Financial Controller to join their team. The activities of the office include investment in luxury residential and commercial real estate as well as healthcare.
Reporting directly to the Investment Director, the successful candidate will be a key member of a small, close knit team. You will be responsible for implementing robust financial management and planning for the business during a crucial growth period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a capable, experienced accountant to take on a role with full ownership of the finance function and the option to build a team underneath you.
· Monthly and annual financial reporting including the production of management accounts
· Preparation of statutory accounts for the business and tax returns for the directors
· Managing the financial closing of property acquisitions
· Managing the annual audit
· Compliance reporting with lenders and managing the banking relationships
· Setup of weekly online payments and raising rent demands.
· Management of company payroll and CIS
· Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Relevant experience within a property, asset management or estate agency business
· Comfortable working in a small office environment