- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + 20% bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 3rd October 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a London based residential property developer, is seeking a FP&A to join their team. The business was founded in 2013 and is currently developing seven sites across London with a GDV of over £800m. The business is actively acquiring new sites and has the backing of a major private equity fund.
This role is a newly created position, where the successful candidate will develop and manage the group's FP&A model.
- Owning the planning analytics database and ensuring the integrity of the data
- Build the group forecasting model, taking actuals from the accounting system and cash forecasts to produce a rolling five year forecast
- Build a sales reporting model, taking information from the sales reporting software
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the records.
- Create dashboards to produce meaningful analytics for the organisation
- Create an investment appraisal model to replace the existing Excel model
- Experience in a FP&A type position
- Familiar with forecast models and experience of building models from scratch
- Property sector experience is preferable