Financial Reporting Accountant
- GBP275 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 27th July 2018
- Job Type
This client is a leading multinational real estate developer based in Green Park, Central London.
This role is a short term (with possible extension) being responsible for the preparation of statutory financial statements for circa 100 companies for audit and filing.
Role and responsibilities:
- Prepare statutory financial statements with line with FRS 102/relevant SORP's for audit
- Ensure completeness of disclosures through relevant discussions
- Maintain and regularly update a shared tracker
- Prepare batches of financial statements per agreed timetable
- Maintain regular communication with the auditors and ensure minimal audit review comments
- Provide regular updates to the Finance Manager and Head of Financial Operations
- Diarise and arrange for signatures from the directors
- Print, obtain signatures and scan letters of support and representation letters on a timely basis
- Scan signed accounts
- To undertake other activities relevant to the nature and level of the role.
This business uses Caseware as an accounts production software, and a key requirement is for somebody to have used that software previously, or at least similar accounts production software. We can only consider candidates with this experience.
Further, the successful candidate needs to have;
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation for multiple entities
- Caseware or accounts production software experience
- An accounting qualification will be a significant advantage