Financial Reporting Manager
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 13th September 2019
- Job Type
This position will support the Group Financial Reporting Manager. You will play a crucial role in the month end process, investor reporting and the preparation and review of the statutory financial reporting under IFRS/FRS 101/FRS 102 for your area of the business.
Other key responsibilities will include preparation and review of tax compliance reporting, debt compliance reporting and ad hoc investor reporting.
- Post/review journals in YARDI and download specific reports used for analysis as required
- Prepare/review specified balance sheet reconciliations monthly in line with the month end reporting timetable
- Prepare consolidations monthly for specified areas of the business structure
- Prepare/review statutory financial statements, ensuring key deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- VAT return reporting
- CIS return reporting
- Prepare analysis required by tax advisers
- Prepare the debt compliance reporting for external loan facilities, closely monitoring covenant compliance and headroom
- Liaise with auditors and respond to queries raised on the statutory financial statements and supporting schedules
- Ad hoc requests to support the Group Financial Reporting Manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Qualified Accountant (CA/ACCA preferred) with at least 1 years post qualified experience
- Experience in preparing consolidations
- Experience in preparation of statutory accounts in line with IFRS
- Real Estate background
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, meeting deadlines set by line manager