Fund Accountant - Hedge Fund
Ref: JN -012018-58752
- SGD4000 - SGD5500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 17th January 2018
- Job Type
· Interested to join an International Fund Admin Firm?· High Salaries + Study Leave + Study Support
Our client is a leading fund administration company with strong presence across Asia and Europe. With new businesses coming on-board, they are seeking a dynamic individual to grow the team bigger for this new role.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to join our client's Hedge Fund Admin team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial tasks.
Specific work includes:
- Perform calculation of fund NAV's, management fee calculations, performance working papers for fund entities, special purpose vehicles and carry plans.
- Coordinate quarterly Investor Reporting: partners' capital accounts, investor reporting requests including assistance to clients on investors' queries
- Working with various products including bonds, swaps, CDOs, ABS, equities, options, FX, repos, and futures
- Coordinating work production with a global team which is responsible for reconciling cash/securities to outside sources, pricing the fund portfolios, and calculating profit and loss on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the external and internal auditors during year-end reporting
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business or Commerce-related Disciplines
- The ideal candidate will come from a Fund Services Business with a minimum 2-4yrs experience in Fund Accounting Role.
- Open to Big 4 candidates with Financial Services Audit experience in Hedge Fund Firms.
- Any experience and knowledge in Private Equity or Hedge Fund operation would be an advantage.
- A good working knowledge of IFRS/SFRS and US GAAP
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1652926