Fund Accountant, Leading Private Equity (Contract)
- SGD5000.00 - SGD6000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
Interested in working for a leading Private Equity Fund?
Do you enjoy working independently with minimal supervision?
Open to Big 4 or Fund Admin professionals to explore this buy-side opportunity!
Our Client is a leading Private Equity Firm with a strong track record and is looking for a Fund Accountant (6 months contract) to be involved and assist on all aspects:
- Ensure financial reporting systems to reporting standards are compliant to statutory, MAS and investor perspective
- Review of vendor payments, remittances and employee reimbursements, GST returns
- Maintaining full set of accounts and management reports for the underlying SPV
- Liaise with Fund Administrator for capital calls, capital distributions, fund accounting, quarterly reporting, fund tax matters, FATCA reporting, CRS reporting
- Liaise closely with compliance team on any statutory and MAS issues
- Review, monitor and check fund activities with fund service provider
- Assist the asset team on investment funding, valuations relating to credit facilities and statutory audits
- In charge of main entity and its subsidiaries on bill processing
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have at least 3-5 years related Private Equity accounting experience or from Fund Administrators and Big 4
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663