Fund Accountant - Property
- GBP250 - GBP300 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 1st May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is one of the largest investment managers in Europe. As well as a fantastic name for the highest level of performance, they also have a reputation as one of the best employers and healthiest places to work in the industry.
This role works across the property funds. With some significant and positive change in the last year, this team has prospered, and there is currently a need for a Fund Accountant to work on a portfolio of assets.
Main duties include;
- Liaising with property managers as well as asset managers to ensure accurate accounting data
- Performance of monthly and quarterly controls over financial data in relevant system and challenging inputs from external providers
- Assisting in the preparation of net asset value calculations for the purpose of pricing and investor returns
- Preparation of quarterly financial reporting pack using HFM system for submission to Group
- Preparation of quarterly finance report and appendices for board meetings
- Participation and supporting ad-hoc projects affecting reporting changes and new fund initiatives
Relevant experience of Financial Statement preparation and generally suitable experience required. Experience with Yardi Voyager an advantage.