- GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 29th March 2018
- Job Type
With approximately $49 Billion in assets under management, my client is one of the world's largest Real Estate investment managers servicing assets for more than 200 clients worldwide.
This role reports into Managing Director, Head of Real Estate Equity Investment Accounting Europe and will take responsibility of the financial control of a discrete portfolio of client investments while developing a junior member of the team.
- Managing the financial reporting produced by external managing agents;
- Producing management accounts and reports as required by the client;
- Ensure that, where appropriate, all banking covenants and bank's reporting requirements are fulfilled;
- Production of ongoing VAT returns;
- Assisting with the production of annual budgets and business plans;
- Tracking the performance of investments compared to budget and investigating variances;
- Supplying data to IPD and other industry bodies as required;
- Liaising with tax advisors as required to ensure UK income tax returns are completed and filed in a timely manner; and
- Work closely with the investment and asset management teams in supplying them with information that they may require from time to time
Successful candidate will be:
- Part ACCA, ACA, CA, CPA or CIMA qualified. Qualified candidates will also be considered
- Personable, responsive and flexible
- Able to appreciate other cultures and working practices
- Enthusiastic and diligent
- Numerate and inquisitive
- Real Estate, Fund administration or Asset management background is highly desired
- Knowledge of Sage, MRI, MSI, DT and Investran is beneficial
This is a 6 month contract with a strong possibility of a permanent offer.
My client is keen to review relevant profiles ASAP, if you are immediately available (or 1 week notice) please do apply with an up to date copy of your CV.