- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 5th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a global asset management business, is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their team. The business specialises in core and value add investments and has over $300bn of assets under management across a number of asset classes.
Within the real estate, the firm has $50bn of assets under management and works with over 200 institutional clients.
This role will assist in financial and investor reporting, treasury management, monitoring of transactions and financing facilities.
* Assistance with quarterly fund reporting cycles, including input and review of quarterly NAVs, US GAAP reconciliations and payment of distributions
* Assist in the annual financial reporting process, including audit of the fund
* Analysis of budgeted income, opex and capex expenditure
* Maintenance of cash flow model
* Preparation and implementation of funds flows for acquisitions and disposals
* Assistance with financial due dilligence process for acquisitions
* Transaction support, including organisation of proceeds, reconciling completion statements and liaising with investment team
* Preparation of debt covenant reporting
* Assist with implementation of finance facilities
* Qualified accountant with some post qualification experience
* Real estate experience
* Experience of working with funds