- GBP37000.00 - GBP48000.00 per annum + Bonus & Study Support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 20th June 2018
- Job Type
Our Client, a leading global Real Estate Investment Manager, is seeking a highly motivated Fund Accountant to join their experienced team. This firm is one of the world's most active real estate managers and also looks after a number of investments across a variety of asset classes.
Joining the London team, the successful candidate will have primary management accounting and financial reporting responsibility, along with supporting other property funds and liaising with members of the senior management team.
- First review of monthly/quarterly reporting packs & NAV Calculations
- Preparation of performance files calculating the monthly/quarterly returns
- First review of the annual financial statements prepared under IFRS
- Preparation of inputs to investor reports and board reporting
- Assistance with responding to investor queries
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and monitoring cash requirements
- Oversight of fiscal and loan compliance across the funds utilising external debt
- Attendance at relationship meetings with service providers
- Preparation of information required by tax team to ensure the tax compliance of the funds
- Attendance at monthly meetings for each of the Funds
- Part qualified, studying towards a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT)
- Property investment industry and fund accounting knowledge preferred
- IFRS knowledge
- Knowledge of YARDI Voyager system is advantageous
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail
If you are highly motivated, work well within a team and looking for a chance to progress within a global organisation, please apply with an up to date CV.