- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 12th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a specialist real estate investment management firm, is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their team. Headquartered in London, the firm's primary objective is value creation through active development, re-positioning and asset management of under-utilised or under-managed retail assets.
The firm targets investment opportunities within Western and Central Europe and has typical transaction values ranging from €40 million to €350 million.
This is a newly created role where the successful candidate will be the main interface between the investors and the finance team. The candidate will be involved in all areas of the finance reporting and finance management for the Portfolio.
- Delivering the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting timetable
- Reviewing the monthly consolidation and property results
- Work with the outsourced accounting team to develop strong processes and controls
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to investors under IFRS at an institutional quality
- Main point of contact for the investor's finance department
- Qualified ACA from a big 4 company
- IFRS and group consolidation experience