- GBP35000.00 - GBP48000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 28th February 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are seeking a Fund Accountant to join one of the world's leading investors, specialising in both real estate and private equity investments.
Not only will this role offer full study support, you will be tasked with being a key point of contact to both internal and external stake holders, joint ventures and working across multiple jurisdictions globally including Europe, North America and Asia.
This role is set to develop post qualification where this individual will manage specific real estate funds, on-board new investments and be a key point of contact to new investors.
Other duties include:
- Performance of quarterly review controls over management accounts prepared by joint venture partners
- Performance of monthly review controls over financial data in accounting system
- Liaison with joint venture partners to ensure accuracy of accounting data
- Review of statutory accounts prepared by joint venture partners Maintenance of process notes setting out responsibilities and processes relating to financial reporting
- Preparation of quarterly financial reporting packs under local GAAP
- Review of corporation tax and VAT calculations
- Assist in preparation of submissions to the annual SPV board meetings to approve the accounts and budgets.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified (or equivalent)/ AAT Qualified
- Property financial accounting experience
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand, question and challenge a range of financial data
- Confidence to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external parties
- Approachable personality and first-class communication skills
- Excel (to advanced level is desirable)
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager system is beneficial
If you work well within a team, looking to become a fully qualified accountant and have strong organisation skills. Please apply with an up to date CV.