- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 11th October 2019
- Job Type
The Fund Accountant will;
Be responsible for the day-to-day accounting support functions for a fund or multiple funds or separate accounts.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual portfolio level consolidated financial statements and other client reporting.
- Supports the daily activities of the treasury, cash management and accounting function of the fund.
- Supports senior team members in the management of risk and compliance activities.
- Prepares, analyzes and reviews periodic NAV calculations.
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience. Prior experience in fund level accounting is a must
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031