Fund Accounting Director (Hong Kong)
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 11th October 2019
- Job Type
The Fund Accounting Director will;
- Responsible for oversight and development of staff. In charge of the Company's financial/management reporting functions
- Manages the work activities of an accounting team.
- Oversees the accounting and reporting requirements on fund investments including set up and accounting for complex multi-tier investment entities.
- Reviews monthly, quarterly and annual portfolio level consolidated financial statements and other client reporting.
- Responsible for oversight of fund level reporting and coordination of client equity contributions and distributions.
- Supports new business initiatives
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 10 years of working experience with real estate accounting or fund accounting
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031