Fund controller - Property
- Up to GBP425 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 26th January 2018
- Job Type
An opportunity is available within a cutting edge Property Fund Finance team in a real estate investment company responsible of delivering long term returns for clients. With with over £300Bil of assets under management, my client is proudly one of the worlds largest real estate investors.
The team is responsible for the financial operations of over £20bn of property funds managed by the company. The right candidate will sit in the Internal Funds team responsible for providing accounting, financial reporting and oversight services in relation to real estate assets held by the company.
- Review of quarterly financial reporting and disclosures under IFRS and FRS102
- Management and review of the provision of data and financial reporting
- Review of monthly trial balance reporting and quarterly additional disclosure information under IFRS and FRS102
Accounting and oversight:
- Review of monthly financial controls performed by Senior Associates and review of quarterly financial data, including challenging numbers and detailed analytical review.
- Ensuring compliance of the financial reporting processes with the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) legislation, and evidencing of completion of SOX controls, and with Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) legislation.
Requirements and Experiences:
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant (or equivalent)
- Strong technical knowledge of UKGAAP and IFRS
- Statuary financial accounting experience
My client is keen to receive relevant CVs in the next few days, if this opportunity is of interest please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.