- GBP60000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a global real estate Asset Management business with over $100 billion in assets under management on behalf of over 500 institutional investors, working out of 32 offices worldwide.
Carrying significant responsibility and with significant exposure to senior management this role will be will be working as a Fund controller (designate Assistant Fund Controller) for a £1.6bn + open ended, monthly priced, FCA regulated UK property fund with associated feeder UT and offshore asset owning SPV vehicles. You will take ownership of this fund and report into the CFO.
Below is a reduced list of duties;
- Finance control and operations within the fund plus reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- They will be expected to work with internal and external resources to implement and operate suitable processes and controls to allow for timely and accurate fund reporting
- Preparation of monthly fund accounts reporting to include NAV, total distribution calculations and back up papers for the main fund, its feeder unit trust and offshore SPVs
- Oversight of property manager accounting teams to include establishing consistency of service, and ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of their outputs
- Preparation and submission of monthly CIS reporting for the fund and its SPV vehicles (where applicable)
- Assist the property investment team with preparation of IPD information and other property specific performance reporting on both a quarterly and annual basis
If you have experience that matches the above, and are an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant then please get in touch.
This role will be a Fixed Term Contract for 6-12 months (flexible for candidate preference).