- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 5th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a global asset management business, is seeking an Assistant Fund Controller to join their team. The business specialises in core and value add investments and has over $300bn of assets under management across a number of asset classes.
Within the real estate, the firm has $50bn of assets under management and works with over 200 institutional clients.
This role will manage financial and investor reporting, treasury management, implementation and monitoring of transactions and financing facilities.
* Manage quarterly fund reporting cycles, including input and review of quarterly NAVs, US GAAP reconciliations and payment of distributions
* Manage the annual financial reporting process, including audit of the fund and reviewing the accounts prepared by fund administrators
* Analysis of actual vs budgeted income, opex and capex expenditure in conjunction with the Fund Accountant
* Maintenance of the cash flow model
* Preparation/review of financial aspects for proposals to prospective investors and ad-hoc financial analysis requested by investors
* Preparation /implementation of fund flows for acquisitions and disposals
* Support financial due dilligence process for acquisitions
* Qualified accountant with several years post qualification experience
* Experience of working in real estate
* Strong experience of working with funds