Fund Finance Analyst
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 3rd July 2019
- Job Type
The Fund Finance Analyst will;
Provide transactional and analytical support to acquisitions, fund managers and asset
managers on real estate transactions.
- Assist with fund consolidation and reporting to investors on a quarterly basis
- Maintain/oversee the maintenance of accounting records for investment holding entities on a
- Involve in capital structuring and tax planning for acquisitions & restructuring.
- Review and analyze financial results reported by property holding subsidiaries, including proper conversion from local GAAPs
- Co-ordinate and liaise with fund managers, asset managers, investors, outsource accounting & tax agents on finance, reporting & tax matters, liquidity and cash-flow management, queries on portfolio's performance & financial forecasts
- Review and report monthly cash positions
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience
- Proficiency in written and spoken Business Chinese is a must as you will be working
closely with Chinese counter parties
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031