Fund Finance Manager
- GBP65000 - GBP75000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 18th March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently working with an investment management business of a leading real estate group in a search for a Fund Finance Manager.
The key responsibilities are managing financial reports, building key relationships and providing financial support to non- Finance colleagues.
Working in an industry leading business who has been providing investment services for over 25 years. You would be overseeing the work of third-party providers as well as working within client services and investors.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing outputs of third-party accountants' output
- Review of the consolidated accounts and signing off for the auditors
- Coordination of the preparation and audit of annual financial statements
- Completing financial due diligence when acquiring companies and working closely with the transaction approval committee
- Transaction support in conjunction with the SFFM, the portfolio managers, Head of Treasury and Head of tax
- Producing property and fund level returns using IRR's and money on money measures
- Being the financial representative for the fund of both the client services team and investors
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Knowledge of working with property investments and funds
- Knowledge of IFRS and relevant GAAP
- Strong attention to detail and desire to succeed with Real Estate
If you have a passion for real estate and want to work with an industry leader with a depth of experience, then please apply with an up to date CV ASAP