Fund Finance Manager
- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client, one of the World's largest asset management companies is looking to recruit a new Fund Finance Manager to join their real estate division.
The role will involve taking full responsibility for controlling and managing the financial accounting and reporting for a number of real estate/infrastructure/debt funds or direct properties, as well as business partnering both the asset and investment managers on new investment strategies.
- Producing quarterly fund management accounts/NAVs.
- Fund/entity statutory accounts.
- Consolidations, Preparing and reviewing financial statements, audit management.
- Fund pricing and fund cash flow management.
- Dealing with auditors and managing the audit process.
- Managing 3rd party partners and outsource providers.
- Dealing with advisers and fund managers.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent).
- Real estate/ Private Equity Fund experience.
- Knowledge of current accounting standards - UK GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of industry standard reporting requirements.
- Experience with accounting controls within a regulated environment.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
If you are organised with a structured approach to working across multiple activities and have a passion for real estate, then upload an up to date CV.