Fund Operations Manager -PE/ VC (Immediate - 6 Months)
- SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 11th June 2019
- Job Type
- Interested in working for the buy-side?
- Do you enjoy working independently with minimal supervision?
Our client is an established Private Equity Venture Capital Firm seeking for a Fund Accountant to join their team.
- Maintaining full-sets of accounts and management reports
- Liaise with Fund Administrator for capital calls, capital distributions, fund accounting, quarterly reporting, fund tax matters, FATCA reporting, CRS reporting
- Processing payments for the Fund and SPVs
- Opening new bank accounts for the Fund and SPVs
- Liaise with auditors, tax providers, company secretaries, and liaise with Fund Administrators
- Managing bridge loan facility
- MAS regulatory reporting
- Preparing ACRA BizFin regulatory requirements
- Other ad-hoc reporting, filing, etc
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- You will have at least 5 years related Private Equity accounting experience or from Fund Administrators and Big 4
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested candidates, please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word at email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031