Fund Operations Manager
- GBP80000 - GBP95000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 30th July 2019
- Job Type
Our client, one of the world's largest property investors are currently seeking a Fund Operations Manager to join their market leading team, working across all of their major sectors globally.
Tasked with championing the launch of a number of new real estate products, this role will play a key part in enhancing the global reputation of the business, as well as maximise returns on the new investment strategies.
Key duties include:
- Taking responsibility for ensuring successful delivery of the operational work stream of new products and structures.
- Business partnering the Product Development Team, Risk and Compliance Teams and global directors, to ensure proper operational processes, systems, support, controls and capacity are in place to support and service all new products/funds.
- Ensuring the operational processes and infrastructure are aligned to the governance standards and protocols and appropriately mitigate any risks arising from nonstandard processes.
- Documenting the end to end operating model and fund operations for the real estate funds and their associated structures, ensuring that operational processes are operating effectively, are documented, well controlled and are being delivered to an appropriate standard.
- Ensure close working relationships and collaboration with the wider Group and RE Operations including with Information Systems, Business Change, Information Risk and Security, Premises, ensuring all operational developments are appropriately coordinated and aligned within the wider group.
- Real Estate operations / business analysis / product support experience within a Fund Manager or Real Estate Fund Administrator.
- Working within a Real Estate operations environment.
- Real Estate Fund Accounting knowledge.
- Previous experience of documenting operating models.
- Demonstrated business analysis experience.
- Use of Visio/Word and Excel.
If you are highly organised and have good communication skills, please apply with an up to date CV.