- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 8th July 2019
- Job Type
Position: Group Accountant
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus
Cobalt are working with a Pan European Real Estate fund who invest in top tier assets. The Assets they invest in attract the highest of quality tenants and therefore generate the strongest return for investors and because of this they are able to joint venture with some of the largest names in the Real Estate industry.
The fund was actually an offshoot of a well-known Real Estate Private Equity firm, but has recently formed into an entirely separate entity. The purpose of this entity is so they can react more quickly to acquisition opportunities.
Due to this they are looking to hire a Senior/Group Accountant to join their team of the highest calibre professionals; all of which have strong real estate and asset management backgrounds.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to investors under IFRS and INREV to listed company standard and timetable
- Potential future acquisition accounting and on-boarding of new assets into the structure
- Quarterly board reporting
- Semi-annual budgeting and re-forecasting
- Monitoring FX and interest-rate risks and entering into hedging arrangements
- Monitoring and consolidating group and centre-level cash flows
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Real Estate industry experience is essential
- Group consolidation experience under IFRS is highly desirable
- Familiar with accounting systems and leading process change is desirable
Make sure you apply as soon possible to ensure you have the opportunity to secure an interview.