Group Finance Manager - Iconic London Property Developer
- GBP65000.00 - GBP70000 per annum + 30% bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 25th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a boutique commercial property developer, is seeking a Group Finance Manager to join their high calibre London finance team.
The firm is behind one of Europe's most iconic, high profile developments. Valued in excess of £3billion, the scheme consists a mix of luxury residential homes, offices, retail, community facilities and cultural venues.
The successful candidate will report to the Finance Director and will be on a fast track to Financial Controller. The business invests heavily in training and development and provides excellent career prospects.
- Oversee the financial management of UK companies, from daily oversight to completion of the statutory financial statements
- Produce high quality management reporting including the monthly board packs and consolidation
- Support UK tax accounting (VAT, Corporation Tax, etc)
- Oversee a team of 4 part qualified accountants
· Qualified accountant with post qualified experience
· Experience in the financial management of UK companies
· Experience of UK taxes (VAT, Corporation Tax, etc.)