Group Finance Manager
- GBP65000 - GBP90000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading independent investment business, is seeking a Group Finance Manager to join their team. The firm currently has over £700 AUM based within the UK and Germany and specialises in German Real Estate. The firm works with a range of clients including institutional and private clients.
The firm has a portfolio including residential, retail, office, commercial and hotel properties.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will work alongside the Senior Management Team and finance teams based in Berlin, Amsterdam and Luxembourg. The candidate will assist in all aspects of financial and management accounting, tax, monitoring, control and reporting.
· Preparation of monthly management accounts
· Liaising with teams in Berlin, Amsterdam and Luxembourg to ensure complete and accurate provision of property income information
· Maintain the books for a number of group companies
· Ensuring that the management accounts are prepared for each SPV
· Preparing the quarterly investor reports
· Reviewing systems to improve automation and speed up reporting process
· Assisting with designing and implementing new systems
· ACA qualified with post qualification experience
· Excellent academic record, minimum 2:1 degree from a top tier university
· Experience of preparing group consolidations